If you have any questions about membership and registration, or are having some problems, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Here are some other resources and guidelines:
P is for praising, which your child needs often.
A is for accepting, so hard edges will soften.
R is for recognizing your child’s many talents.
E is for encouraging a good healthy balance.
N is for nurturing, to help your child grow.
T is for teaching, then letting go.
S is for smiling at the growth and the glow.
* Positive Coaching Alliance: valuable resources for sports parenting
* Parents Association for Youth Sports: education and membership program
* YESports: a mastery approach to parenting in sports
* USAV Parent Resources: helpful resources on parenting in the volleyball world
* NCAA.org: information on college rules and regulations
* What Parents Should Say: some guidelines on what parents should say as their children perform.
* Positive relationships: The importance of a strong coach-athlete relationship
* Education and sports: How the two go hand-in-hand to build a better community
* Sports lingo: Terms that you may hear around our sport.
* Steroid Abuse: Understanding and preventing steroid use in sports