Region High Performance programs are the regional branches of USA Volleyball’s National High Performance Program. Region HP Programs are operated by the USAV Region that sponsors the program in order to provide junior athletes with high-level training and skill development with some of the top coaches in that region.
Many regions (including the Great Lakes Region) send teams to USA All-Star Championships, providing more athletes across the country the opportunity to compete in the highest-level international junior tournament available in the United States. The Great Lakes Region offers an indoor-only High Performance program. It does not offer its own Beach HP program. For details on the National Beach High Performance Program, click here.
Not familiar with High Performance? Here’s just a few of the great perks:
- Expose athletes to high-level college (NCAA and NAIA) recruiters who attend the international tournament.
- Offer a college-like sports experience where athletes learn what it is like to be treated like an elite-level athlete.
- Be a part of independent travel experience led by highly certified Great Lakes Region staff and HP Coaches
- Gain exposure to elite level coaching provided by the Midwest’s highest level club and college coaches.
- Compete and train alongside other all-star caliber athletes from around the Great Lakes Region.
- Play against other all-star teams from around the country and the world